A. (i) For admission to the first year of Junior College, a student must
have passed S.S.C Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
(ii) OR from another body or Board recognized as equivalent to the S.S.C exam of the Maharashtra Board mentioned above.
B. Students from outside Maharashtra are required to obtain eligibility certificate from the Higher Secondary Board office prior to their admission to F.Y.J.C./S.Y.J.C.
The concerned students are required to submit the following certificates to the Board to obtain the
(i) Passing Certificate of the last Public Examination.
(ii) Statement of Marks of Std.X/Xl
(iii) School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate duly certified by the educational inspector concerned.
(iv) Original Migration Certificate for other Board Eligibility form.
(v) Domicile Certificate for Free Education facility from Government.
Procedure of Admission:
(i) Apply in prescribed form available online ( http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/)
(ii) Produce the original mark sheet of the previous examination.
(iii) Leaving Certificate of the previous institution with two Xerox copies.
(iv) One passport size photograph should be attached to the admission form.
(v) Two Xerox copies of the first and last page of the ration card for free education if eligible please bring your original ration card.
(vi) Two copies of Declaration form should be filled up. All the above mentioned documents should be attached to the admission form with Domicile Certificate.
(vii) Get the admission form checked and signed by the college officials.
(viii) Pay the fees within three days of the signing of the admission form by the college officials.
1) Apply in prescribed form available online ( http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/)
2) Submit the original mark-sheet of the previous qualifying examination with two Xerox copies.
3) Students joining this college for the first time should submit the Leaving Certificate of the previous institution with xerox copy and two passport size photographs with the admission form.
4) Get the application form checked and signed by the college officials.
5) Pay the fees within three days of the signing of the admission form by the college officials.
A student who takes admission for the first time to the college of S.N.D.T. Women’s University shall have to fill in the Eligibility Form together with a fee of Rs. 225/- to get her name enrolled in the University. All admissions .are provisional till the eligibility is approved by the University. The following original certificates together with xerox copies are requested to be submitted with the eligibility form.
a) For a student who joins after passing H.S.C. Examination.
1) H.S.C. Mark-Sheet
2) Leaving Certificate
3) Caste Certificate (in applicable)
b) For a student who has migrated from other Statutory Universities/ Board.
1) Passing Certificate of the last examination.
2) Mark-Sheet showing marks obtained under each head.
3) Migration Certificate from University / Board.
c) For a student who has attended any college conducted by or affiliated to the S.N.D.T. Women’s University.
1) Transference Certificate
Credit Based Semester Pattern at B.A. I B.Com I with effect from 2010-11
For all regular students with effect from academic year 2009-2010 the new credit based semester pattern has been introduced at the B.A./B.Com I level. At B.A./B.Com I there will be 2 semesters namely semester I & semester II. Each semester will have six subject heads with a total of 24 credits
(4 credits for each subject). One credit is equivalent to 15 teaching hours.
List of qualifying examinations recognized for admission to the B.A./B.Com Part I as a Regular student.
• Students who have passed in Pre University Examination Indian School Certificate Examination/ Central Board of Secondary Education/Higher Secondary Board Examination/National Open School Examination or any other equivalent examination in Commercial Arts / Science / Home Science / Vocational / Professional subjects will be eligible to be admitted to the B.Com Part I as a regular or distance education student.
• A student who has passed the University Entrance Test (UET) conducted by the SNDT University will be eligible to be admitted to the B.Com part I only as a Distance Education student.